Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1st

Well holy cow. I can not believe that it is already November 1st. I think back to last year........ I was soo depressed becuase I thought I was never going to get pregnant. Dan and I were still living in seward. I was working two jobs and Dan was just finishing school. Man how things have changed since then. Thank God too might I add. I can just look back and see how God has worked in my life in the last year and all the blessings that I have been so freely given. I look at my 3 1/2 month old beautiful baby boy and think.......ohh. He is getting soo big. It seems like just yesterday we were leaving the hospital with him, and now he is already almost four months. I was just talking to a friend of mine about feeding Boen real food and that we can start that at four months. I got sooo sad! I love nursing and hate the thought that soon, I will no longer be doing it. It is just such an amazing feeling to know that your providing for you baby. And when I feed him and he just looks up at me with his slowly changing eyes. It just melts my heart and makes me fall that much more in love with him. Uhh I just love being a mommy! I am soo greatful to God. It just shows me why mom fought soo hard to stay here as long as she could. Even though all of her babies aren't babies-- once you have that, the bond is there forever. And you want to take care of you babies forever. If they ever give you that look like, mommy I need you...it just takes you back to when they were so little and helpless. Uhh ok, I better get back to work! Hope everyone is enjoying the BEAUTIFUL November weather, unbelievable.

Love ya'll........us

No comments: