Well we just returned from our youth gathering in Omaha. It was a three day event starting on Friday night and ending Sunday morning. We took 6 youth and Tracy and Boen. Dan is just growing sooo much in his ability to teach and speak to the youth. I am soo proud of him and the way that he is allowing the Lord to work through him. Over all I think that each youth got something from the gathering, some more than others but that is how it always goes. The house band was 211 and they were really really good, check them out if you like christian music. The speakers were mostly very good and the topics chosen were also good, ie: how to have a christian relationship & why am I a christian...etc. It was a lot of fun and no one got hurt or lost so that is always good! Also, for those who have been praying for Dan and I due to my last post, thank you. Prayer works and things are going so much better at home. Thank you for your prayers and please continue becuase as we all know as soon as one crisis is resolved, another comes to take it's place. We love you all and hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving. I am starting a youth group blog and will have the URL soon so if you want to check it out, you can!!
Gods richest blessings to you! The Schweitzers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment