Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving
Well this day all went really well untill I got home and Dan left to go to the Best Buy parking lot to stay the night. It all hit me at about 10:30. As soon as I settled down and allowed my self to think.I think I went to the bathroom and once I sat down it hit me. I sat there and cried for a good half hour. I thought, maybe I should call someone, but then I would make them feel sad and helpless or worse I would make them sad and ruin their holiday, so I just cried. And then Boen decided that enough was enough and I needed to play. He is my little angel, how can you be sad when you have such a naughty little boy who should be sleeping laughing his little head off in his crib. Uhhh. Really though, it was a very blessed Thanksgiving and I am soo happy that I was able to be with my family at moms house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really wish you would have called mom...she was kinda bumed out too. But it is a good thing you had your lidl man there to help you through your sad time. And when his grandma came and wispered in his ear..He laughed to tell you she was alright and you needed to play with your lidl piece of heaven. Im really sad I missed you too. Dad is actually going to buy a house and I am going to rent under him. Grant can no longer be my roommate because his mom doesnt like the fact- Im a girl! I think it is kind of stupid but some parents are like that. Thank You for Praying. I miss you.
Love-Jamie
Post a Comment