Thursday, November 13, 2008

MOUSE!!!

Well, our house is just full of surprises! First we have water leakage every time it rains in the basement, and now, yesterday morning my husband saw a mouse!!!! It was in the bathroom and he was half asleep and doesnt know where it went. So I now have sticky traps, and peanut butter snap traps in my house and garage and poisen in the basement celing! Ugg. I just hope my dog doesnt get into the sticky traps because I would have to shave him to get it off and this is the WRONG season to be shavin your dog! I think it is funny that we own a rat terrior a dog know for his rat catching abilities and yet, we have a mouse! O well I guess. I just hope we find it soon! Say some prayers for us! I hope that everyone is doing good and getting excited for thanksgiving and christmas! This year just flew!! All our love, The Schweitzer Three

No comments: