Saturday, October 25, 2008
Tracy and Boen
Well it is my second saturday to work and Boen is at home with his aunt Tracy today. Hopefully now she will know that I trust her!! So far.......well I have lost track of how many times we have called back and fourth, but they seem to be having fun. She calls and gives me updates. And she has given me a few fun messages just so I can miss home more than I already do. And the little stinker got him to laugh. I got boen to laugh for the first time yesterday. It was the most wonderful thing that I have ever heard. It was short and sweet, a little preview for what is to come. And then this morning he woke up in the basinet (not sure how to spell that) and was playing by himself and he let out the cutiest laugh. Then tracy calls me and tells me that she is getting him to laugh! OHHHH I hate working these darn weekends!! She is doing such a great job, I am soo proud of her and the wonderful Aunt that she is both to Boen and Gavin. Me and Gina are really blessed to have her!! Well hope all is well, last I heard the huskers were getting there butts kicked so some people are proly pretty testy! :) Love us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment