Saturday, October 4, 2008
First weekend at work
Well today is my first 10 hour stretch without Boen. He is spending the first half of the day with his aunt tracy and kimmy jantze and the second half with his aunt amber and the 3 stolpe boys so he should have fun...unlike his mommy who is sitting here worried out of her mind and missing her baby boy! I have almost started cring 2 times, but have pushed it off so were doing ok. I am going to have to find time to pump so he has something to eat tomarrow. Tomarrow I fear will be even harder. He will help daddy greet at church in the morning and then Tracy is going to help watch him while Dan plays football for work. Then I think I am going to have to make him bring him into work for me! Ugg I miss him soo much. I hate work and money. If there was no money I wouldnt have to be here!! Ok... I am sure I am preaching to the choir here so I will stop. I am very lucky to be part time during the week and I only have to do the weekend once every three weeks. Hope everyone is doing great, I will try and post some current pics soon. Love Us three :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment