Monday, September 29, 2008

Moms Birthday

Well today is moms birthday...or birthdate I guess. I didn't really think today was going to be hard, but it is. This morning was so beautiful so before it got windy me and Boen layed on a blanket in the front yard. I feel closest to mom when I am outside just focusing on nature and not anything else. So we spent some time with 'moms spirit' outside this morning and it was wonderful, he was soo happy to be outside. The really hard part has been being at work and having to write the date down every 10 minuts. It has been pretty busy so for the first couple of hours I was pushing papers and had to date them all.... :( sucky. But we'll get through this like everything else and someday this date will fill me with happiness as I remember my wonderful mother. I miss mom so much especally now I am back at work- I always would call her on my way to work or on the way home so now I think about that as I drive back and forth. The first night back to work was the hardest. ok..... I'm done blogging about this. I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Please wear your seatbelt..... Love Jessie and my men

No comments: