Thursday, September 4, 2008
life with Boen
Oh my where do I begin. Boen is a wonderful baby. He gets up regularly through the night, but he eats and goes back to bed. The other night he was up from 2:30 to 4:30 and just wanted to play, it was ok because I just love the cute little turd so much. It is amazing how your life changes when you are blessed with a baby how many things just dont matter anymore. I have never been to so many places with greasy hair and no make up in my life. But no one is looking at me anymore they are all looking at him...for now anyway I will have to get my act together sooner or later. But I have no complaints. We are in 1 diapers now and going through them like water. I will need to buy my first thing of diapers today, I am out of the ones I bought ahead of time. And so it begins! Thanks for checkin in... hope you like the pics! Love us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment