Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Finally a Teen
Well we just finished tracy's three day celebration of her 13th birthday. On Friday night she and her friend Mary & Brittnay cleaned and decorated our basement for the next night. She had 5 of her friends over to help celebrate Saturday starting at 3. Over all I think that it went really well. I am learning things all the time about how this all works, and I have learned that 5 friends is to many, so for next year I will know! They started the day out with making up games to play, my favorite was the one where they filled there shirts with balloons and then rolled down the hill in the front yard, the first one to pop all her balloons won, Tracy had very good balloons....I think she had to roll down the hill 14 or 15 times before they all popped It was sooo funny!! Then for the evening we all went to Rocaberry farms in Roca, Ne. She had went earlier with Gina for the day time activities, but wanted to go again for the scary stuff. We had a group of 18 total (we also took our youth group and Mindy and her friend Janae came to help with the girls.) It was a blast. They loved the haunted hay rack ride and the 'psycopath' which was a very scary path they had to walk through. Then they stayed up all night 4:30 ish drinking pop and eating candy and doing all the other things silly girls do. They woke up to donuts and then we had them all home by 1:00. Tracy is becoming a beautiful young woman and I CANT BELIEVE that she is already 13 years old....so the real fun begins. I do think that her first birthday with out mom was a good and memorable one. She even cleaned up the mess! Gods blessings to all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Definitly wanna see pictures of all that...haha sounds like she had alot of fun, it's good that she had her big sisters there to make it more fun for her...I Love You all so much and I'm really thinking of just driving down one weekend and hanging out with yall. I miss and love you all, Jamie Lynn
Post a Comment