Sunday, August 9, 2009
Sorrow
It has been 365 days since I last saw my living breathing mother. I can not believe that a year has gone by, even though it feels like eternaty. I was looking at Boen just now in bed, and remembering this night a year ago. I had just fallen asleep (as had Boen) only to have Gina waking me up in two hours with the most scared eyes I have ever seen. I was still tring to learn to nurse Boen who had woke up after me. I sang to her, all night. Till I could not stay awake anymore. The last time I heard her voice was her tring to sing America, America with me. But she couldnt, she had no energy left. She knew for days that the end was near. She kept telling us. This is soo hard, it feels like It just happened. I just hope that everyone is having a easier time today, and that everyone can smile as the remember our amazing mother Stella, who had a heart that kept on giving and a smile that will last forever. I miss you mom. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment