Well Dan leaves for Germany for three weeks tomorrow morning!! I am soo nervous and scared to be with out him for three weeks. Just last night, Boen was soo fussy and I dont think I could have done it with out him..... I am soo blessed with such a good husband and father for my son. This will be his first time going over sea's. He is so excited to get to do this, and to not have to pay for it!! I hope and pray that he remains safe and will come home safe to his wife and son who will be missing him terrably!! Please keep him in your prayers along with all of the amazing soldiers that serve YOU and YOUR family each and every day keeping all of us safe and FREE.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!! Love the Schwetizers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment