
Silly goofs!! They are so wonderful when they get along,
it only happens about once a year, so I had to document

Gpa and Gma cook with the Barnhills and Marty
in the backround

Gma and Gpa Meduna and Schweitzer, Fern and Edgar,
Uncle Mark are in this one

Gina and Brian are to the left, Lucy, Mark, Kimberly
and me and dan getting ready to open preasents

Matt, Carma and the boys playing in the bubbles

Our beautiful baby boy who is now ONE!

Daddy and Bo opening some preasens with Gavins help of course!
He was soo cute..."Its my birthday!!" Luckly he was not
interested in keeping anything he helped open

Daddy and Bo opening some preasents

The Schweitzer family three One year down, many many
to go, I pray

It is so hard for me to believe that a year ago on this day I was giving birth to hopefully our first of many children. I look back on that beautifully perfect day, I called mom at 2:20 in the morning, and she of course was still up reading a book to tell her the news, MY WATER BROKE! She then had to scold me for calling her instead of going to the hospital. Born 7 hours later was my beautiful 6pound 10oz boy. Never had we ever been so proud. Mom got to see him, hold him, and love him. It was a perfect day. Now a year later, believe it or not , we are even MORE proud! Each day he makes a new discovery, learns a new babble, gets into some new and creative kind of trouble. He is double the size of most babies his age, and is sooo much cutier than all of them!! Ok ok, I am bias. Anyways, the point is we are blessed each day that Boen is in our lives and we are soo greatful that God Blessed us so much with such an amazing little man, and we know that Grandma Stella and Grandma Nancy are up there proud as can be too! Thanks for checking in and I hope you enjoyed the pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment