Wednesday, July 1, 2009

To much to do, to little time!!!

Well, I have been trying to get some pictures up here, but my life is just not allowing me!! I need a good 30 minutes, and just haven't been able to set it aside, and most likely wont for another week at least!! Well, we have reached July! Unbelievable...Gavin will be two in just 8 days and Boen will be one in only 16!! How does time fly by so fast! Lets see, what have I been up to... I sang in my first funeral since mom's last week. It went very well, despite my fears of a very difficult song and almost NO time to learn it! I also just sang in a wedding, which went really well also. I have two more to go, one at the end of July and one just one week later in August. I am so nervous, but then again when am I not. So far so good anyways. Currently Dan and I are hosting the largest fundraiser of the year for the youth group. We have a fireworks stand, which in Milford runs for 10 very long days! We have to have 24 hour security and people working the stand. It is soo much work, but worth it for the money that we make, if anyone needs to make some money in a short bit of time, run a fireworks stand! Don't count on sleeping though. Boen has been such a trooper through it all though, I have truly been blessed with what I believe to be the best little boy ever. Aside the blister I have on my mouth from getting whacked with the remote. :) Lucky I love him so much!! Lets see, Tracy has been very busy at the ball field concession. She has been made assistant manager at age 13! She loves it, and it gives her money to blow, thank goodness cause she is very expensive. Her injury is pretty much completely healed now, and other than the occasional temper tantrums she is doing great. Lucas I don't see much of, he stepped on a needle at the farm a few weeks ago, and ended up with several stitches so Grandma Lois has been tending to him since, so I haven't seen him. I believe that all is well with him though. So far this year he has only been to the pool like 5 times which is crazy since he would have lived there every other year of his life. But as long as he has his video games, he is content as can be. Dan, my husband, is doing really good too. He will be getting ready for his trip to Germany some time soon, end of August and part of September. It will be the worst three weeks of my life I think, but we'll get through it. Work is good for him as is everything else. Praise the Lord, we are truly blessed! Well hope this finds everyone healthy and happy! We love y'all and God Bless America this 4th of July!!!!

No comments: