Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pregnant woman cant swim!!!

Well I just wanted to warn all of you pregnant woman that swimming isn't all its cracked up to be while pregnant! It turns out that first of all.... we float, uncontrolably!!! I took a deep breath went under and two kicks later found myself at the top!! Now, I figured that when I got in that gravity free pool I would feel soo great, almost normal again....but ohhh no!! I went to do the breast stroke, and realized that even though I am in water, I still can't stretch my body in that virtical manner. Sooo I thought maybe the back stroke, nope....cant do that either. So then what?? Well, I settled with leaning my head on the gutter while the rest of me floated up to the top, and I kicked my legs and moved my arms while staying in one place. I dont know if this is what the books want us to do, since they ALL say to go swimming while pregnant, but they dont tell us how....so trial and error it is! Hope you all got a laugh from the immage of me attempting to keep myself under water!! :) Mucho loves from all of us!! <3>

No comments: