Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby wants to come early!!!

Well, today is my first day back at work since Tuesday. Turns out that I was in labor for almost 24 hours and didn't even know it! I mean, I knew that I was very uncomfortable...I knew that to sleep was impossible...and I knew something wasen't quite right...but Baby already??!! 7 weeks early!! So once a show of blood was present, away to the hospital I went to endure a good 5hours of testing. In that time, my cervix was at 1cm and I was 50% effaced!! I couldnt believe it! So they gave me a delightful (not really) shot that made me shake really bad, but stopped the contractions right away, I mean with in like 2 minuts! So about an hour after that, they started to come back again.... the solution....pills! So now I have to take these pills every four hours when ever I feel like I am contracting. Which is still pretty foggy to me, but I guess I will get there! Baby is doing very well, already 4lb as long as we can keep it in to oven to keep baking! But like I say all the time, if it is anything like its mommy, it will do what it wants....ohh are we in for it! God is Good and has blessed us with this experence, why I have no idea, but I know it is a blessing in some way shape or form.... Tho I do hope no other woman has to feel as scared as I felt that day! God is good! Blessings to ya'll!!

No comments: