Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dans off....

Hey there guys!! Today Dan left for Hastings for his two weeks of annual training aka AT. Only a few tears this morninig. He was originally going to do all the annual stuff like rifle range, etc... but they called him yesterday and said his unit is getting called up to do clean up from all the tornado damage out west. Dan said that on his way he saw a train with about 50 cars or so on its side. They got hit pretty hard I guess! We are very lucky....though we aren't done with severe wheather yet!! Hopefully God keeps on smiling down on us! I am betting he will have to clean up Hastings, York, Kearney, and all the surronding towns. Fun fun! He was happy though, it goes much faster when they are busy! And he enjoys helping people thats why he is in the unit he is in. Hope everyone's doing well....let me know how I'm doing with this.... if any other bloggers have any tips or ideas for me, please let me know!! All our love!! The schweitzer 3

No comments: