Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Schweitzer Family

Hello everyone!! This is the beginning of our Blog! I figured it is just the thing to do these days, so here we go!! The intension is to keep everyone updated on the Schweitzer 3!! So... we'll see how well I do!

Baby Schweitzer is now officially due on August 9th, but I still believe that my water will break on August 2nd. :) We had our last ultrasound on Monday and could have found out what we were having, but did not. So we will see when the lil' tike gets here!!

Dan is doing well at Lincoln Industries. He loves his job, and working with his family even though they are on different shifts, the occasional chance they do have to work together is always enjoyed! He is getting ready for his two week trip for the Military. This year he will be in Hastings, which is sooo great in case something should happen with baby! They were going to send him to Texas again, but God was lookin out as he always does!

And lastly I am doing fantastic. Went on a field trip with Tracy to the omaha zoo yesterday and will be doing no more walking for this month, but we made it through! I am not very large for a 6month pregnant woman, but still, right on track. I am feeling great as long as I get my beauty sleep! Getting very excited to move to milford, and to have this little addition to our amazing family!

Gods richest blessings to all! Love the Schweitzers!! <3

No comments: