Friday, October 15, 2010

Time is flying!

Well it has been 6 weeks since Tobias came into our world and wow how things have changed. No one could have prepaired me for life with two boys! Who knew how much more difficult things were going to be!!! I am working on trying to build up some patience when dealing with a 2yr old on little sleep. Trying to learn how much time I am going to need to get to one place on time~ I have yet to succeed at that. One of the most frustrating things of all is dealing with my darling DOG! I can not believe how needy he has become, it is wayyy worse than it ever was with Boen. At least he is not eating every baby item he can get his teeth on. Well now that that is out of the way.... how my life has been BLESSED since I have two amazing little boys. Even though Boen is the onryest boy on the block, in the county.... to see him kiss Toby five million times a day and sing to him and love on him brings me so much joy. To have those little newborn eyes look up at me and just stare into my eyes. And now he is starting to smile, it is sooo amazing how such a small gesture can bring a mommy so much joy and happiness. It just amazes me how much I love to be a mom. "Momma Jess," my mother always called me cause I have always thought I needed to mother everyone, but who knew the joy of being one would really be. I know that in just a few short months when I start school back up and am working and raising my family I will want to shoot myself for making life so challenging, but hopefully I look back on this post and can remind myself of how lucky I truly am!! :) I hope to get some picks loaded soon, my internet is down at home so not sure when I will get it done!! Blessings to everyone xxoo

No comments: