Well Tobias has finally arrived! He made a grand entrance on August 31. My water broke at 3:07 am and he was born at 6:58am. It was fast and furious and I hope the next one takes a bit more time and doesn't come so fast and hard!!! Guess thats not up to me though huh!! I survived and got a beautiful healthy baby boy out of it so I will try not to complain!! :) So far he has been a wonderful and amazing little baby and Boen is amazing. The days that have been the hardest with Toby I have gotten through because Boen is so Amazing!! He just lights up each day with his help and love for his little brother and family. I am soo very blesses and cant help but to wonder why! Overall so happy that he is here and things are going great! I hope you enjoy the pics, there are many more on Dans facebook page if you want to see some more. Gods Blessings!!
ps if you look on the far right you can compare him and Boen there are some pics of him as a newborn!! They look almost exactly the same!! :)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment