Sunday, August 8, 2010

Feelings

Ok, this is a rant. I use this blog as a journal sometimes and these things are on my heart and I need to get them out, so sorry :)

I have never claimed perfection. Not when being serious. I would never do that because it is impossible and I know that perfect is something that I will never be. I am just a sinner who reaches out to other sinners because there IS hope for our hopeless imperfections. I know that Jesus came to do what we could not and I am so grateful and love him so much for that. Now we all have hope. All of us sinners who are trapped in this sinful world have hope that there will be a glorious end to all of our suffering. I know that when I talk about God and Jesus all of the time it drives some people crazy. I don't know if this is because they feel convicted of their lives and life choices. I don't know if it is because they don't feel like they are worthy of such amazing love and cant or wont let themselves believe the truth in it. I don't know if it is because they think I think I am better than them. I don't know, but it makes me sad. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with people not seeing all of the amazing things that they have. Taking the Lord for granted. Not that I don't do that on a regular basis because I do. Living life as a christian is very hard so you should not knock it in your head or out loud. You must sacrifice your sinful desires for the Glory of God, and when you screw up and give in.... you feel really really bad about it. You can just go out and be crazy and then have it all be OK. This is the real reason so many people wont accept their Christ. Because it means change. It means not getting to do those things you so want to do with a guilt free conscious. Well, It is worth it in the end. Ya people think I can be lame, people think that I have missed out on so much, but I am here to tell you..... what I will be getting in heaven FAR surpasses anything that Satin can provide for me on earth-- and that is a free gift for all of us. Not just me, Jesus paid the price so we could have a free pass in to the pearly gates of heaven, all He asks is that you sacrifice your sinful desires while on earth. Sacrifice them and if you mess up, ask for forgiveness and try try again. Forgiveness is yours when you ask for it, he does not judge, he loves you. So when I go all gaga for Jesus, don't judge me....don't get frustrated-- join me!! There is a reason for it! God is awesome and I love him so much!! Or not and take your chances-- not a risk I want for you, but it is your life and you have to live it!! :)

1 comment:

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

You have a very firm understanding and testimony in the Savior's atoning sacrifice. Freedom and happines truly come from following the Savior's path. "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30.