Friday, July 30, 2010

Boen is officially 2






















































Wow, it has taken me sometime to get a post on here for Boen! He turned two on July 17, but Dan and I were in New Orleans with our Church's youth group. He got to stay with his Grandma and Grandpa Schweitzer in Warsaw and then he headed over to the Stolpes in Mountain Home :) He had so much fun and so did everyone that got to have him, or that's at least what they tell me. It is hard to believe that my little preemie 6#10oz baby is now my huge little toddler in the 90% for his height and weight. He is so smart but so loving. Just the other day we were laying on the couch and he grabbed my checks so I would look at him in the face and he said "I love you momma" and then kissed me. Just like that. He has such wonderful manors and with persuasion will do what his momma asks, most of the time. There are those days that he wont do anything, but it all balances out. Gods plan is amazing and never stops amazing me. Now we get ready for this new baby. Today for the first time I refereed to them as my kids....it was so weird to say it plural! Funny the things you don't think about. Boen has this little baby doll that he has been taking care of. He gives her his passy, milk, food, clips her finger nails (mainly cause it was the only way I could get him to let me clip his) and puts her to bed. We kiss and love her and sing her songs. I think he will be such a wonderful big brother, but there is only so much preparation you can provide. I for see a very jealous boy for a while. Hopefully I can do a good job of keeping that at a minimum. Time tells. We will not know what we are having till he/she comes, as of now it is a very healthy pregnancy for me and baby and things are going just as they should. God willing it will continue and baby will be as healthy as can be. I am due September 15. For now that is all I have. Happy Birthday Boen, my big two year old baby man We love you so much and would never want a life with out you in it! Still don't know how I got on with out you!!








No comments: