


Me and Tracy at the last wedding I sang at

Little update on me and baby S.... baby is doing good last heart rate was in the 150's. The first time it was in the 170's so we will see! Could go either way!! We have an ultrasound at the end of the month so we will know more then (were not finding out the sex tho) As for now they are saying the due date is September 15, and I am fairly certin they are pretty darn close. I am feeling good, just overwhelmed with school sometimes, I will be very happy when this quarter is over and I get a little break. As for Boen, he is well in to his terriable twos. Such a smart boy though. I am amazed each day that passes how much he learns and grows!!Dan is good, he will be switching to a different day shift sometimes soon so that sould be an interesting change for the family. Over all God is so good!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment