Well I haven't really done this in a while huh!! The next post is a whole bunch of pics, they posted small, hopefully you can still enjoy them. I am officially in my second trimester. I was 13 weeks Thursday. So far so good. Baby seems to be healthy and strong. I have been feeling really great which is amazing since Dan, Boen, Mason, and Lucas all had the Rota virus....starting with Boen. I believe we picked that up at the children's museum, ugh. I hope and pray that it is finally done. In new news, Dan just finished his training in retention and recruiting. He is also trying to take the officer route. He will have to get his BA in something, and then with have to do some schooling (officer training) but it seems like a pretty tangible goal, so I am pretty sure he is going to do it. I am frustrated with it because I really do not want us in school at the same time, but we will see how it goes I guess. Nothing will start with the officer training until March of 2011. He is wanting to start some school as soon as he can not sure yet what for, but we shall see. We have also found out this month that Amber and her family will be moving to Arkansas. It is bitter sweet, so happy that Joe has been given an amazing opportunity to advance in his career at the expense of his work, but soooo sad that they will be so much further away. It is about a 9 hour drive from Milford they tell us, so bitter bitter but yet still a little sweet. Keep them in your prayers cause it is a pretty huge adjustment for the whole lot!! Tracy and Lucas are both doing pretty well. Tracy has great grades aside one D, and Lucas as usual is doing really well in his classes also. Summer can come fast enough for him tho. Tracy is taking drivers Ed this summer and is super excited about that, she talks about it quite often and getting a learners permit and how long before her birthday and how she is going to get her dad to buy her an Escalade or Navigator....ohhh it should be fun!! Lucas is just ready for summer. Tracy will also get confirmed in Christ the last weekend of April, that too is very exciting. Hmmm Mindy graduates in May, me Gina, Lucas, and Tracy are all going to celebrate that and then this summer Tracy, Dan, myself and the youth group will be going to New Orleans for our National Youth Gathering. Our summer will be focused on that and raising the money we still need! Ok, now that I have rambled on I think I am done with updates for now. Hopefully everyone has stayed healthy and is ready for the beautiful spring that awaits us. Gods richest blessings!!
Love the Schweitzers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment