Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome April

Well it is APRIL already!! Unbelievable that our year is already 1/3 over!! I will be 23 in three days and it is the first time ever that I feel weird about a birthday. I have never really felt my age before, and this year I really don't feel my age. Part of me feels like it should be my 30Th birthday, and part of me still feels like I am only 18!! It is so weird!!!!! I almost missed last years birthday, time passed by so quickly and I was more concerned with the little life inside me than my own. Uhh, nuts! We just got back from Maryville to see the stolpes and boy it was an eventful trip! They are soooo busy down their with their church and their boys!! Dawson was very concerned with the way that I feed Boen. He has never really noticed before, but this time he kept wanting to look under the blanket. I explained to him how some mommy's feed their baby out of a bottle and some mommy's make the milk with their body's. Well, he now understands how it works. Saturday night he announced to the adults in the kitchen, that Aunt Jessie feeds Boen out of her belly button! I didn't correct him!! :) Collin decided to take all of the toilet paper, put it in the toilet, and then proceed to throw it all over the bathroom walls. Ohhh my was that funny! For us anyways! Never a dull moment in the Stolpe's house. We got to stay longer this time which was so nice. Amber is working on the spring children's play and we got to see her hard at work with the kids. It is amazing the gift she has with children. Praise God that she is doing it and staying sane!! Boen is all over the place. He really needs to learn to use his butt. He falls straight back like a tree and bonks his head on the floor or the nearest toy. He will figure it out, at least he is a tough little guy he doesn't usually cry and it doesn't last long when he does. (usually) Youth group is in charge of Easter breakfast again this year and I have to work, so Dan gets to run the show! EEKK!! I have faith in him and he will do a good job I am sure, I really wish I could be there to help, but that is the medical field for you. Well, I hope that you all have a blessed Easter. Praise be to God how lucky we are to have a savior willing to make such a sacrifice for us sinfully undeserving people. Hosanna! Praise God!! We love you all!!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I think that is so great that you can breast feed for so long! I tried to go as long as I could with Peyton, but I dried up after 5 and a half months I was sad when it ended but releived at the same time. I hope that with this baby that I can breast feed longer.