Thursday, March 19, 2009

Soooo many changes!!!!!

Man it feels like it has been forever since I have posted a blog! So many things have happened since my last post. I am so proud to say that Boen is now a crawling machine!! He has also figured out how to pull himself up onto any and all objects, of course his favorites are those that are unstable and fall over or on top of him! :) Silly boy..... He babbles all day long, and call me a day dreamer but he has started to sing. In church last sunday he was a singing along with the music and when I sing to him I could SWEAR that he sings along with me sometimes!! We will see. I will be starting to ween Boen off the breast soon, his biting is becoming a problem. When he starts to make mommy bleed, it is time to be done. As ready as I am to be done, I am dragging my feet. I am afraid to stop....isnt that dumb. I dont know what my problem is, but I just really am having a hard time going through with it. I made a dr. apt Tuesday and spoke with my doctor about it. It will be approx. a month to do it (or longer if I keep dragging my feet) I dont know, it is the last thing I have that only I can do. I am such a baby sometimes!!! I have a good one for Gina too, also at the Dr. office I have a rash on my lower back, I thought it started out as a bug bite and turned into this God awful rash....nope turns out it is a COLD SORE!!!! Yeah, if you carry the virus in your blood you can get them anywhere!!! Nuts!! Anyways, were getting that annoying little problem taken care of too. I will post hopefully this weekend to let everyone know if Dan made it though the lay offs unscathed. We will not know untill he shows up for work on Friday if he is free and clear, this time around anyways. We keep praying and we know God will take care of us. Well I have some pictures of Mr Boen and his new discoverys I hope you enjoy!!! Love you all!

















Boens new favorite thing is to check himself out in
the intertainment center glass





























Here is our big crawler!!! Strut Boen Strut!!!











































And I just love these....my fat little boy!! :) Check the double
chin he got from his mommy!!!




























Are these not the most beautiful brown eyes!!

1 comment:

The Wiechman's said...

Jess- I swear he is your twin sometimes. He looks a lot like you did when you were little! I can't believe that about the cold sore, I get them terrible too, but so far (knock on wood) only on my lips. I need to come and see you guys it has been way to long.