Well, as usual I have not yet gotten out any Christmas Cards so for those of you checking up on me and my family on this blog I will give what update I can.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!! 2010 was a year full of blessings for me and my family and I pray 2011 is just as good! Boen is 2 and a half, and very trying! He is so very two providing us with numerous temper tantrums, lots of "I can do it myself", and of course lots and lots of laughs. Each day he learns something new-- whether it be a word, a new rule, or what babies are like he soaks everything up like a little spounge. He has an amazing vocabulary for a two year old and is soo smart. I give credit to the reading, he loves to be read to sometimes 2 and 3 books a night. Overall he is healthy and growing and a wonderful big brother to little Tobias. Tobias is now a straping young 4 month old. He is starting to teeth, trying to roll over, and loves to tell us his baby stories. He is a lot like me I think. I see alot of the Mundt side in him and he just seems to act like me. I feel a special bond with him unlike the one I have with Boen, It feels crazy to say it like that, but it is true. They are two very different little boys from day one of being pregnant to now, they have been completely different. I love them both so very much. Just today Boen was playing the three little pigs with his Buzz Lightyear tent. Him and Toby (toby was in the bouncy seat) would be in the tent and then he would run out the back of the tent to the front so he could be the big bad wolf and blow the tent down. Toby would laugh and smile at him... I thought at first it was going to scare him, but he seemes to so adore Boen and loved that he was playing and having fun with him! Its momments like that that bring me so much joy and happiness. Between Boen waking up and looking at Toby saying "Good morning sunshine" to the late night feedings with just me and my little Toby to Boen begging me for one more bedtime story and when I give it to him he looks at me and says "I love you mommy" I am just the most blessed woman in the world!!!
I am still working at the hospital in Seward. I mainly work in admissions but am starting to help on the nurses station. I started school back up in January after taking two quarters off to have Tobias and am doing ok. I think I will be fine jumping back into it now with two little ones at home, I was really worried at first but God has given me what I need to keep on going on my journey to becoming a nurse.
Dan is still at Lincoln Industries, but is looking for something different. His schedule changed middle of last year and he has just dreaded work ever since. Not only that he is in constant exposure to chemicals and for safety sake we would both like to see him in a safer envirerment. But he has to find something first, so we will see. His contract with the National Guard is up in Febuary. We are still unsure if he will re- up or not. We have been praying alot and so far, we feel really uneasy about it. Dan says everytime he pray's about it he gets this horriable feeling. He has never had that before. Things are getting really scary in our country, and now would be a terriable time for me to be with out a husband and our boys with out their dad. Not sure what will happen. Well, I am sure you are getting ready for this to end, if you have even made it this far.... No complaints from the Schweitzer 4, over all things are really really wonderful! Lots of love- Us ps I posted some new pics from Christmas and Boen and Toby playing :)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment