
Carnival Destiny, our ship

Us at Grand Caymon Islands

Parasailing in Grand Caymon


To everyone, sooo sorry that it has taken me so long to post a blog~!! This quarter of college is finally over and I am VERY happy to let you know I PASSED Physology with a B! I was soo sure those last few weeks I was going to have to retake the God awful class again! But, God is good, and very merciful and granted me with a memory on final day.....thanks again big Guy!!!! Anyways..... Dan and I went on our 5 year annaversary cruise the beginning of this month and had a BLAST! I have some pics here from the trip I hope you enjoy! Boen is doing fantastic. He is learning so many new words every day. Yesterday it was Blue, over and over blue blue blue. We are painting his room red and blue to go with the mickey mouse clubhouse theme and he was helping :) We switched his bed over to a big boy bed, and it is a good thing too becuase he started crawling out of the play pen a couple of days ago, so the crib would have been next. Boen stayed with his cousins in Maryville and did wonderful! She even got him sleeping in the crib all night!! Thanks Amber, forever I will be thanking you!! :):) Ok, here are some pics
May everyone have a truly blessed Christmas and New Year my love is with you all!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment