Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time is moving in fast forward

I can not believe how busy I am. This last three months have blurred by so fast I barely remember what has all even happened. First and for most my camera was left in the rain and I am waiting for the cannon I want to go on sale. Dan got a cheap camera for Germany so I will try and upload some from that. His trip went ok. He says "Germany is great, but the military sucks." That is how he will explain his three weeks. Unfortunately things did not run they way expected, naturally a helicopter mechanic would expect to fix engines on his annual training, not answer phones and have to clean the carpet office with his fingers because they wont give you a vacuum! And that is just two of the "unfortunate" examples. On the plus side, he did get to indulge in some German beverage while there in the first two and last two days. They hit a festival, which was fun and got to do some sight seeing, which we will share some pictures as soon as I make the time. Since then, ohhh my I don't even have enough time to type it all. I ended my first quarter of college with an A in soc and a C+ in Anatomy. I barely made it!! But I did and that makes me so happy and relieved, being out of school for so long you question you ability!! This quarter I am taking Physiology and I do believe this will be a bigger challenge than anatomy. I am struggling to follow both my lecture and lab teacher. Nice, but confusing. We will see. Boen has had hand foot and mouth and H1N1 since I blogged, plus pushed out two more teeth. Bless his little heart. He can eat with a fork, say daddy and momma. He shakes his head no or yes and his two new favorite games are spinning in a circle till he falls over, and dumping out containers (ie laundry basket, shoe basket, toy box) and then sitting inside of them. Silly boy, but we love him and are having so much fun watching him grow and learn. Hope everyone is doing well and is lucky enough to not catch any of the ucky stuff going around!! Blessings and Love- The Schweitzers

No comments: