Wow do we have a crazy February planned! We are so blessed that we are able to make plans to travel with the economy the way that it is and such. Praise God! Next weekend were planning a quick trip to Maryville to see the stolpe's meet their new pastor and hopefully see a skit that Amber has put together with the kids from their congregation. Then on Sunday we will hopefully make it to Grandma and Grandpa Meduna's anniversary party in Wahoo, but that is going to be played by ear. Then the next week were planning to take our first family vacation to Colorado Springs to see the Mundts!! We are sooo excited!! I told Grandma that we HAVE to go to Casabonita!! Its tradition!! :) We also had our first family pictures taken yesterday at Nickie's. I am pumped to get those back as well and to share them with everyone! I am sure that they turned out amazing. She said she took 40 pictures and then I know she took a few more. She always does such an amazing job, we blessed to have her! Well thats about it for now, I will try and post some pics when I get a chance so you can see the chubby baby! :) No teeth yet but he sure is scooting all over the place. It is so much fun!!
Love ya'll
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment