Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Updates
Well we made it through our first Christmas with out mom and with Boen. Christmas morning was hard for me, but I had to be in church that morning to sing so I wasen't able to morn long, which is good. When I went up to sing, Boen starting cring...of course. And then half way through my song, the piano quit working.... a down fall to the new piano's! Ugg but we made it through. I had everyone over to my house but the Wiechmans as they spend Christmas day in westpoint. It went really well, no one got sick from my cooking and there wasen't any fighting!! Always a plus!! The following week we went on a 700 mile journey. First to Maryville to see the stolpe's and then to Warsaw to see Dans folks and brother. And our last stop was to Cameron, MO to see my family the Dancers. We had a lot of fun everywhere we went and had good safe travels. There was ice in Maryville but that was it. Boen did great. I was scared to see how he would do, so hopefully when we take our trip to Colorado he is just as good!! That trip will happen sometime in February. Well I posted some pictures from chirstmas and other misc. things this past month so I hope you enjoy! Happy 2009 everyone!! Love and Gods Blessings...us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment